Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1,621 posts
215,445 visits

About Starshine

show starting post by Starshine
Show newest posts...
san47   in reply to sandra35
Oh no starshine passed away?
I came back just to talk to her
Talk to san47
Cat lady 197343
I need help paying a deposit for turning on electric at my new address. I have been homeless for 1 1/2 years . I'm on ssi. I have found a home and have worked out the rent for the rest of the month. I only need $340.00 for a electric deposit.
Talk to Cat lady 197343
littlelacie   in reply to bondo77
you are very welcome.
Talk to littlelacie
bondo77   in reply to littlelacie
already been their lots of help with food but not rent. Thanks
Talk to bondo77
littlelacie   in reply to bondo77
get on internet,type in needhelppayingbills,city,county, will then see a list of resources in your area that may be able to help,if they got the funds.
Talk to littlelacie
Hi was laid off back in Nov. 2014 after 21 years. Have been looking for work. But i have some health issues. All my unemployment has ran out. Has of Aug. 1st i am 2 months behind on my rent. I think i am closest to get a job. But need help now. Thanks wish me good luck.
Talk to bondo77
sandra35   in reply to Glory Be
Mr K. So happy you responded to my sad message about Starshine. Losing her is a huge loss. Everyone of our families here are an importance. We are a family growing and I believe Aidpage is the best site on the Internet. So pleased that you responded. Hope you and your family are doing well. "Life is about people". Again thanks for your response. We would hope you tell others about Aidpage. We have room for more (people). Thank YOU!! Sandra35
Talk to sandra35
Glory Be   in reply to sandra35
Yes, I knew her also. She gave her all here. She will not be forgotten.
Talk to Glory Be
To everyone here on Aidpage. Our dear friend Starshine had passed away last year. Starshine was a family member here on Aidpage. Those that knew her, liked her. I knew Starshine here sense 2010. Starshine was always here to give great advice and she lived LIFE to its fullest. Today and always I will miss her and hope her family is adjusting. Life is short!! May the LORD be with YOU ALL. God bless!! Sandra35
Talk to sandra35
Hello I am a hard working person but my check is not bringing me enough money to own my own apt or house which I so desperately need. I never had a stable home and I am 24 with no kids I been renting rooms and having room mates but no good has come from that. Now I am in a CNA program to try to find a better job but I need a stable safe home now and help finding a low income home which I can call my own and not have to worry about moving. I also come up with inventions and ideas but do not have the money or connections to get anything started . It feel like I am alone and will always feel like I am stuck. I need advice and a person I can talk to because I ran out of ways to live and earn money to make myself out if something
Talk to Jhh
Have a friend in Los Angeles that need help paying her rent. Who can assist her? She has received eviction notice?
Talk to blessedandfavour
I'm a hard worker who is struggling financially at this point in my life. I need assistance with rent. I raised my 4 children for almost 10 years with no financial support from anyone. Unfortunately, this has also caused me to be in debt mostly due to medical bills that I've accrued. I have a daughter who had brain surgery in 2011 and my other daughter suffers from the affects of Lyme disease.I also had to take a lower paying job because of an eminent layoff last year. Accepting help through Microgiving -

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Talk to GiHa
The Christmas Cat   in reply to kimbslowe
Animal friendly housing
National Apartment Locators
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
Orange County
Riverside County
San Bernardino County
San Diego
San Francisco Bay Area
Marin Humane Society (call 415-883-4621 to request a housing packet)
Peninsula Humane Society (call 650-340-7022, extension 344, to request a housing packet)
San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, and Sunnyvale
San Mateo County and Palo Alto
Santa Clara County, Fremont, and Redwood City
Santa Clara Valley Humane Society
Ventura County
Colorado Springs
Dumb Friends League
Ft. Collins
Hawaiian Humane Society (call 808-946-2187)
Kansas City
Massachusetts SPCA (call 617-522-7400)
Farmington Hills
Kansas City
St. Louis
Las Vegas
New Jersey
New York
Niagara Falls
Rochester and Monroe County
Humane Society of Rochester and Monroe County at Lollypop Farm
Upstate New York
North Carolina
South Carolina
Corpus Christi
Fort Worth
San Antonio
Seattle, King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties
Washington, D.C.

Talk to The Christmas Cat
The Christmas Cat   in reply to kimbslowe
For all States
If any of these links do not work for you let me know so I can fix it for you and the next person . Thank you..


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage


(for veterans)


Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Walmart has 3 types of diabetic insulin which you can puchase if you know what you need without a prescription it's called reliOn brand or slow or fast acting Novolin N and R for 24.99 a bottle. My husband uses it it's not as good as some but if you test your sugar a lot you can use it well without problems,,Just call and ask your local Walmart about what they carry at that price in insulin

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs

Online survey jobs that pay you


Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

Charitable Clinics
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429

Free Dental care


Low cost eyewear
I bought 4 pairs here they were nice but you must have a eye prescription and know
Your peripheral vision measurements(center of your eye)



Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral


Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

Getting paid for for Disability or support care

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455

Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling 
(888) 995-HOPE (4673) - FREE foreclosure prevention counseling on the phone 

temporary mortgage assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners

HUD-approved housing counseling agencies - local agencies that provide FREE foreclosure avoidance counseling
Talk to The Christmas Cat
woman in a shoe   in reply to kimbslowe
hi look up help for u there was alot but i only wrote 2. the samarition community 225 9500 help rent and dep if they don't have the grant they will refer u somewhere else.2 baltimore homeless services can pay rent and dep 6- 18 mos first one phone number 225 9500. 2, phone number 462 2585 good luck are u can type need help baltimore maryland and there more info for rent and dep
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to kimbslowe
sorry there no cash on this site. but there is places that will pay first mo rent and dep for u start with this one call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u a list of places to call. wefare also helps with rent and dep. why i am looking something up for u. u call 211. when i get done looking for u i will come back and let u know what i found it takes me a little while to type my right wrist is broke be back
Talk to woman in a shoe
I need housing for me, my son & my dog i've called chruches talked to people & internet resources i still havent found anything. Can anybody help me we dont want to go back into shelters my son has a disabilty & its just hard All i want is a place i can call home me & my family i live in 21225, baltimore Maryland anyone can you help??
Talk to kimbslowe
singalot   in reply to TMS+RAB
Have you called some of your local churches, sometimes they have the means to help.
Talk to singalot
Hello my name is Brittney and I am needing emediet help to pay a security deposit on a apartment, I am homeless with my husband and daughter and apartment owner is very kind and willing to work with me, she only wants us to $500 to move in by today. Can you please help. We are on aid!
Talk to TMS+RAB
Startshine, I just remembered her first name, "Sheila" so far I can not remember her last name. Sandra35
Talk to sandra35